I really have been continually impressed not only with Mark’s ability to write at such great length on a number of topics, but also with how much (I haven’t read all of it, so I won’t say all) is worth reading. He remains insightful on his blog, on his other blog, and especially in his books. Go read the musings of this true disciple of Chesterton, and while you’re at it, buy his books.
- Just makes me think of that village in Mad Max 3 // When Did Americans Lose Their British Accents? shar.es/D967o via @sharethis 3 days ago
- Uh, what? // Child taken from womb by social services | via @Telegraph fw.to/a7ZlWyN 1 week ago
- RT @USArmy: As you celebrate #Thanksgiving, take a moment to remember those who are not home with their loved ones. http://t.co/Z5DfFzpVST 1 week ago
- RT @hughlaurie: I will sit apart from the rest with a pot of tea and a cricket bat, mourning the loss of the colonies. 1 week ago
- RT @petersagal: Thanksgiving is a GO. http://t.co/JGDxpz8aWl 1 week ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized