I really have been continually impressed not only with Mark’s ability to write at such great length on a number of topics, but also with how much (I haven’t read all of it, so I won’t say all) is worth reading. He remains insightful on his blog, on his other blog, and especially in his books. Go read the musings of this true disciple of Chesterton, and while you’re at it, buy his books.
- They found a near-perfect 4th c. paten. So cool. //BBC News - 'Beardless Jesus' found in Spain bbc.com/news/blogs-new… 2 months ago
- RT @EugeneMirman: Whiny kid realizes he's magic and blows up a weapon-moon with happy thoughts. #ExplainAFilmPlotBadly 3 months ago
- Via @nprbooks: 'What If' There Were An Entire Book Devoted To Absurd Hypotheticals? n.pr/1nAyYZz 3 months ago
- An Open Letter to Richard Dawkins firstthings.com/web-exclusives… 3 months ago
- Via @nprnews: The Bush/Obama Quiz: What's The Difference? n.pr/1lOZ8XP 4 months ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized