I really have been continually impressed not only with Mark’s ability to write at such great length on a number of topics, but also with how much (I haven’t read all of it, so I won’t say all) is worth reading. He remains insightful on his blog, on his other blog, and especially in his books. Go read the musings of this true disciple of Chesterton, and while you’re at it, buy his books.
- RT @Tom_Winter: FACT CHECK: No law enforcement source I have talked to said there were Muslim neighbors of the San Bernardino terrorists th… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NPRinskeep: Did Trump just complain about someone interrupting him? 2 weeks ago
- RT @nytimes: How Hillary Clinton responded to Trump saying he has a "much better temperament than she does" nyti.ms/2d23Qcm https:/… 4 weeks ago
- The Bad Science of Alcoholics Anonymous theatlantic.com/features/archi… via @TheAtlantic 1 year ago
- @rcpeck2 Andi just dressed the baby in Orange and white. Today. Just now. 1 year ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized