I really have been continually impressed not only with Mark’s ability to write at such great length on a number of topics, but also with how much (I haven’t read all of it, so I won’t say all) is worth reading. He remains insightful on his blog, on his other blog, and especially in his books. Go read the musings of this true disciple of Chesterton, and while you’re at it, buy his books.
- @Dadinista @FatherSciarappa This seems almost immediately regrettable 12 hours ago
- @jackiantonovich I am voting for the person who will clean up the kitchen 21 hours ago
- @Dadinista Boy sometimes you just gotta 1 day ago
- @Daniel_bearman The sun reveals rather than conceals, so. 2 days ago
- @petridishes I learned a lot about how clocks work in Paul Harding's "Tinkers" 2 days ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized