I really have been continually impressed not only with Mark’s ability to write at such great length on a number of topics, but also with how much (I haven’t read all of it, so I won’t say all) is worth reading. He remains insightful on his blog, on his other blog, and especially in his books. Go read the musings of this true disciple of Chesterton, and while you’re at it, buy his books.
- RT @JenAnsbach: I’m not sure why people are so surprised that the students are rising up—we’ve been feeding them a steady diet of dystopian… 3 days ago
- RT @nevslin: High school students are talking on message boards to make April 20th the day they all walk out of school and don’t come back… 4 days ago
- RT @clapifyoulikeme: A lot of pro-gun people say many of the >30,000 gun deaths in America each year are suicides, and they would have kill… 1 week ago
- RT @pursuedbytruth: #AshWednesday Fasting Tips: 1. Drink LOTS of water (this *really* helps). 2. In your hunger, pray for those who go w… 1 week ago
- @roywoodjr If you're clogging the toilet enough to justify a toilet gun, you should probably be taking to your doctor first. 1 week ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized