I really have been continually impressed not only with Mark’s ability to write at such great length on a number of topics, but also with how much (I haven’t read all of it, so I won’t say all) is worth reading. He remains insightful on his blog, on his other blog, and especially in his books. Go read the musings of this true disciple of Chesterton, and while you’re at it, buy his books.
- RT @rgay: Mr. Rogers is very very upset in heaven. He is frowning at all of the men. 2 days ago
- RT @CharlesMBlow: And THIS is how it's done!… twitter.com/nowthisnews/st… 5 days ago
- @Convoycation @ditzkoff "Oh, you mean," *wheels out second board* "THIS Pizzagate?!" 1 week ago
- RT @repdinatitus: The House Rs just blocked a vote to set up a Select Committee on Gun Violence that would study how to prevent future trag… 2 weeks ago
- RT @jbouie: it is just too bad we couldn’t compromise over *puts on reading glasses* uh, human bondage twitter.com/christinawilki… 3 weeks ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized