I really have been continually impressed not only with Mark’s ability to write at such great length on a number of topics, but also with how much (I haven’t read all of it, so I won’t say all) is worth reading. He remains insightful on his blog, on his other blog, and especially in his books. Go read the musings of this true disciple of Chesterton, and while you’re at it, buy his books.
- RT @washingtonpost: Watch live video from downtown Miami as Hurricane Irma approaches. wapo.st/irmapath pscp.tv/w/bILNIjQ0MjI4… 1 week ago
- RT @Hermit_Hwarang: "Better a million dead North Koreans than a thousand dead Americans." This is genocide. This is genocide. This is geno… 2 weeks ago
- Non-racism allows white Christians to acknowledge racism is a sin while continuing to reap the benef americamagazine.org/politics-socie… via @americamag 1 month ago
- RT @joe___nelson: https://t.co/1tmTRHrLu1 1 month ago
- Trump struggles to imagine what a job would look like. twitter.com/ryanlizza/stat… 1 month ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized