Have you guys downloaded this yet? Because you should really download this. Bob Edwards’ new memoir is available for free download for a very limited time (til/through Sept. 9). I downloaded it, I haven’t yet read it, but I’ve always loved Bob Edwards’ Weekend. Mum mentioned how much she used to love waking up to Bob Edwards when he was on NPR’s Morning Edition. I have nothing huge against Steve Inskeep (I have some things against Steve Inskeep), but I’ll tell you what, he’s got nothing to ol’ Bob. Download the book for free. Or wait and pay full price. Whatever. We can read it together and talk about it and be friends.
- RT @kumailn: Retweet if you want to retweet this tweet! Please RT. 2 weeks ago
- RT @Tom_Winter: FACT CHECK: No law enforcement source I have talked to said there were Muslim neighbors of the San Bernardino terrorists th… 9 months ago
- RT @NPRinskeep: Did Trump just complain about someone interrupting him? 9 months ago
- RT @nytimes: How Hillary Clinton responded to Trump saying he has a "much better temperament than she does" nyti.ms/2d23Qcm https:/… 10 months ago
- The Bad Science of Alcoholics Anonymous theatlantic.com/features/archi… via @TheAtlantic 2 years ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized