Have you guys downloaded this yet? Because you should really download this. Bob Edwards’ new memoir is available for free download for a very limited time (til/through Sept. 9). I downloaded it, I haven’t yet read it, but I’ve always loved Bob Edwards’ Weekend. Mum mentioned how much she used to love waking up to Bob Edwards when he was on NPR’s Morning Edition. I have nothing huge against Steve Inskeep (I have some things against Steve Inskeep), but I’ll tell you what, he’s got nothing to ol’ Bob. Download the book for free. Or wait and pay full price. Whatever. We can read it together and talk about it and be friends.
- RT @gabedelahaye: Imagine holding the lives of 9 million children and 800,000 Americans hostage as a cynical bargaining chip just one month… 4 days ago
- @KikoCrystalBall @meganamram What?! This wasn't candid?! 1 week ago
- RT @KatzOnEarth: If you went back to 2015 and told yourself that in three years people would be struggling to accept that Donald Trump was… 1 week ago
- RT @JasonKander: Thousands of formerly incarcerated Arizonans who have served their time can’t cast a ballot. Joe Arpaio - a convicted crim… 1 week ago
- RT @medievalhistory: Can't exactly call this a happy "new" year, but quite amusing 😂 twitter.com/i/moments/9468… 3 weeks ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized