I am a walking monument of concepts, a scrimshaw of thought, electric deliriums of philosophy and wonder. You love concepts. I am their receptacle. You love dreams in motion. I move. You love palaver and jabber. I am the consummate palaverer and jabberer. You and I, together, masticate Alpha Centauri and spit forth universal myths. We chew upon the tail of Halley’s Comet and worry the Horsehead Nebula until it cries a monstrous Uncle and gives over to our creation. You love libraries. I am a library. Tickle my ribs and I vomit forth Melville’s Whale, Spirit Spout and all. Tic my ear and I’ll build Plato’s Republic with my tongue for you to run and live in.
- @TheAuntifa Who Fears Wife 3 hours ago
- @goingblondzo Me at the yarn store/fiber festival 23 hours ago
- RT @clericalpod: Anxiety, depression.... ever had it? If not, you know someone who has. @FatherSciarappa and @FrHarrison dive into spirit… 1 day ago
- @goingblondzo fine! https://t.co/wngBfmEj01 1 day ago
- @goingblondzo https://t.co/NNZFg4J5Rv 1 day ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized