I am a walking monument of concepts, a scrimshaw of thought, electric deliriums of philosophy and wonder. You love concepts. I am their receptacle. You love dreams in motion. I move. You love palaver and jabber. I am the consummate palaverer and jabberer. You and I, together, masticate Alpha Centauri and spit forth universal myths. We chew upon the tail of Halley’s Comet and worry the Horsehead Nebula until it cries a monstrous Uncle and gives over to our creation. You love libraries. I am a library. Tickle my ribs and I vomit forth Melville’s Whale, Spirit Spout and all. Tic my ear and I’ll build Plato’s Republic with my tongue for you to run and live in.
- RT @kumailn: Retweet if you want to retweet this tweet! Please RT. 1 week ago
- RT @Tom_Winter: FACT CHECK: No law enforcement source I have talked to said there were Muslim neighbors of the San Bernardino terrorists th… 9 months ago
- RT @NPRinskeep: Did Trump just complain about someone interrupting him? 9 months ago
- RT @nytimes: How Hillary Clinton responded to Trump saying he has a "much better temperament than she does" nyti.ms/2d23Qcm https:/… 9 months ago
- The Bad Science of Alcoholics Anonymous theatlantic.com/features/archi… via @TheAtlantic 2 years ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized