I am a walking monument of concepts, a scrimshaw of thought, electric deliriums of philosophy and wonder. You love concepts. I am their receptacle. You love dreams in motion. I move. You love palaver and jabber. I am the consummate palaverer and jabberer. You and I, together, masticate Alpha Centauri and spit forth universal myths. We chew upon the tail of Halley’s Comet and worry the Horsehead Nebula until it cries a monstrous Uncle and gives over to our creation. You love libraries. I am a library. Tickle my ribs and I vomit forth Melville’s Whale, Spirit Spout and all. Tic my ear and I’ll build Plato’s Republic with my tongue for you to run and live in.
- @AliVelshi Time to check the Doomsday clock 6 hours ago
- @everywhereist Not to mention this isn't the kind of attention that poor girl needs, now or ever. 11 hours ago
- @ambermruffin Getting mad at journalists for not demanding proof of life when we haven't seen the dog the last few days. 4 days ago
- RT @jaketapper: And by “treasure trove,” I of course mean “dumpster fire.” 5 days ago
- RT @BGPolitics: Video: ‘We are underpaid for what we do.’ Fayette teachers hold walk-ins against pension changes. kentucky.com/news/local/edu… @… 1 week ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized