I am a walking monument of concepts, a scrimshaw of thought, electric deliriums of philosophy and wonder. You love concepts. I am their receptacle. You love dreams in motion. I move. You love palaver and jabber. I am the consummate palaverer and jabberer. You and I, together, masticate Alpha Centauri and spit forth universal myths. We chew upon the tail of Halley’s Comet and worry the Horsehead Nebula until it cries a monstrous Uncle and gives over to our creation. You love libraries. I am a library. Tickle my ribs and I vomit forth Melville’s Whale, Spirit Spout and all. Tic my ear and I’ll build Plato’s Republic with my tongue for you to run and live in.
- RT @washingtonpost: Watch live video from downtown Miami as Hurricane Irma approaches. wapo.st/irmapath pscp.tv/w/bILNIjQ0MjI4… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Hermit_Hwarang: "Better a million dead North Koreans than a thousand dead Americans." This is genocide. This is genocide. This is geno… 2 weeks ago
- Non-racism allows white Christians to acknowledge racism is a sin while continuing to reap the benef americamagazine.org/politics-socie… via @americamag 1 month ago
- RT @joe___nelson: https://t.co/1tmTRHrLu1 1 month ago
- Trump struggles to imagine what a job would look like. twitter.com/ryanlizza/stat… 1 month ago
- Activism Animals Art Bibliophilia Biography Book Art Book Review Books Books to Film Comedy Criticism Drama Fantasy Fiction Globalization Graphic Novel / Comics Haha History Literary Criticism Literary World Tour Meditations Non-Fiction Not About Books Planned Reading Poetry Potpourri Quotables Saints Science Uncategorized